Thank you for your interest in CHRONOSAVE. The framework contract following subscription governs your registration, your use of free and paid services provided by CHRONOSAVE.
Before using any of the Services, you must read, understand and accept these conditions. You can create an account after having read and accepted these terms.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- You must be 13 years or older to use this service.
- You must be a human being.
- Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address and any other information required to complete the registration process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You can create separate for as many people as you want connections.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. OSIS INFORMATIQUE can not and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You can not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- If you initially sign up an account, you will be charged after the first of the month following the month of creation. When connecting to the first of the said month, a popup will ask you to pay to connect. This popup will appear for all users unpaid. If you do not pay a user, the user can not connect to the application
- The non-payment of subscription to the service cut access to the service and the data contained in this service. However, if you do not pay, no claim will be subject.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service for current services and new services available, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you will be responsible for payment of all taxes or duties
- For additional chargeable service (additional user storage space ...), your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- The cancellation fee services (user storage space ...) can cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your account. OSIS Informatique accepts no responsibility for the loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for the proper cancellation of your account. A request by e-mail or phone is not considered a valid request to cancel your account. You can cancel your account at any time by simply unsubscribing all users account. To do this you simply go to your google wallet account and cancel the corresponding subscription. It is not possible to achieve cancellation www.chronosave.com directly from the site.
- If you subscribed to paid services and you cancel all your services, your account will be deleted. All your content will be immediately removed from service. The account information can not be recovered once your account is canceled.
- If you cancel the service before the end of the month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged the following month.
- OSIS INFORMATIQUE, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service or any other service OSIS INFORMATIQUE, for any reason at any time. This termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or access to your account and forfeiture and restitution of the entire contents of your account. OSIS INFORMATIQUE reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Changes to the service and price
- OSIS INFORMATIQUE reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to legal fees of monthly subscription plan service are subject to change with 30 days notice. This notice may be provided at any time by posting changes on www.chronosave.com site or service itself.
- OSIS INFORMATIQUE will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and ownership of content
- We do not claim intellectual property rights over the data that you put on the Service. Your profile and downloaded data remains yours.
- OSIS INFORMATIQUE previews do no content, but OSIS INFORMATIQUE and its representative shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright © 1999-2013 OSIS INFORMATIQUE All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse part of the HTML / CSS or visual design elements without express written permission of OSIS INFORMATIQUE.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via the email associated with the account.
- You understand that OSIS INFORMATIQUE uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another service used by the service pretending to be the chronosave or any other service OSIS INFORMATIQUE.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit a part of the service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission of OSIS INFORMATIQUE.
- Nous pouvons, mais ne sommes pas obligés, de supprimer du contenu et des comptes contenant du contenu que nous déterminons, à notre seule discrétion illégal, offensant, menaçant, diffamatoire, pornographique, obscène ou autrement répréhensible ou violant la propriété intellectuelle d'une partie ou de ces Terms d'utilisation .
- Verbal or written abuse, physical (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any client OSIS INFORMATIQUE or employee of the customer will result in immediate termination of the customer's account.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or any other medium.
- You must not upload, post, host or transmit malicious emails, text messages or "spam".
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 300 MB / month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth consumption (as determined solely by OSIS INFORMATIQUE) Chronosave.com other customers, we reserve the right to disable your account immediately or reduce your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- OSIS INFORMATIQUE does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, available, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of service is accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of the products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you for the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You understand and agree that OSIS INFORMATIQUE not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or special, including, but not limited specifically, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, of use, data or other intangible losses (even if OSIS INFORMATIQUE has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or inability to use the service, (ii) the cost of acquisition of goods and services resulting from substitution of goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the service, (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions inappropriate or data (iv) statements or conduct inappropriate for a third party service, (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- L'échec de OSIS INFORMATIQUE à exercer ou à appliquer tout droit ou disposition des Conditions d'utilisation ne constitue pas une renonciation à ce droit ou à cette disposition. Les Conditions d'utilisation constituent l'intégralité de l'accord entre vous et OSIS INFORMATIQUE et régit votre utilisation du Service, remplaçant tous les accords antérieurs entre vous et OSIS INFORMATIQUE (y compris, mais sans s'y limiter, toutes les versions précédentes des Conditions d'utilisation).
- Questions relating to conditions of service should be sent to support chronosave.com.